It's common practice for an middleman to offer real estate homeowners with devoted product sales and advertising and marketing guidance in Trade for commission. In North America, this middleman is generally known as a real estate broker (or realtor), although in the United Kingdom, the intermediary would be generally known as an estate agent.You ma… Read More